Afraid of rumoured impeachment, supreme court imposed Imo State Governor, Mr Hope Uzodinma has expended over N4billion to acquire Lawmakers from PDP and APGA.
Bags of money moved Buses were distributed to Lawmakers after they signed written undertakings not to impeach the imposed Governor.
Those that shared the money include:
1) Authur Egwim (Ideato North) from AA
2) Chyna Iwuanyanwu(Nwangele), from PDP
3) Chidiebere Ogbunikpa(Okigwe), from PDP
4) Obinna Okwara(Nkwerre), from AA
5) Paul Emeziem (Onuimo) from PDP.
6) Ekene Nnodimele (Orsu) from APGA
7) Johnson Duru (Ideato South), from AA
8.) Ngozi Obiefule (Isu) from AA
9) Heclus Okorocha (Ohaji/Egbema) from PDP.