The followings are the resolution of the above meeting presided by the President, Bello Bala Shagari:
1. The National Executive Council congratulates Comrade Odunze Ebere for his induction and Valedictory service at UNIBEN.
2. NEC acknowledged that the last Extra Ordinary NEC meeting was *null and void* based on constitutional provisions and voted in favour of the decision. Hence, Bello Bala Shagari remains the President and Akinlosotu Blessing remains the Secretary.
3. The NEC passed *Vote of Confidence* on the
*a.* Board of Trustees led by Ambassador Dickson Akoh,
*b.* Hon. Minister for Youth, Barr. Solomon Dalung,
*c.* Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Youth and
*d.* The Legal Team, Federal Ministry of Youth for standing firm with Justice on the Legal matters.
4. The House mandated the Legal Adviser to put a stop to all Court matters embarrassing our leadership.
5. The committee on Policy directions was set up. It comprises of the Vice Presidents which will be supervised by the President.
6. NEC passed Vote of Confidence on Bello Bala Shagari as the President of National Youth Council of Nigeria. The motion for Vote of Confidence was moved by Comrade Izunna Agwuncha, Organising Secretary South East and seconded by Comrade Luqman B. Majidadi, Vice President North West.
7. Standing Disciplinary Committee was constituted following a Motion on Disciplinary Committee moved by Comrade Avwoke Clinton, Organising Secretary South South and seconded by Comrade Suhail Muhammed to set up the Committee. while Seven man Committee was set up according to constitutional provision with Comrade Saliu M. Adekunle, Vice President South West as Chairman.
8. Financial report must be given in all NEC meeting
9. All official travelling of this cabinet must be approved by National Executive Council.
10. National Management Committee holds between 20th – 23rd of June, 2019 after due consideration for Muslims and Ramadan.
11. Valedictory session for Hon. Minister for Youth and Sport Development, Barr. Solomon Dalung holds on 16th of May, 2019 with Organising Secretary Headquarters as the chairman of the committee & to be assisted by other Organising secretaries.
12. Financial department were mandated to work on our budget for the year.
Communique Drafting Committee