1. The turnout of Kano residence today was poor when compared to the mammoth crowd of 2015. I must confessed that Sani Abacha stadium was almost full. In 2015, people outside the stadium were more than the ones inside. Majority of the people in attendance were government sponsored.
2. Kwankwaso is Buhari’s greatest nightmare. Anytime they abuse Kwankwasiyya, the visible smile of Buhari was not hidden. Their biggest challenge and obstacle is the Kwankwaso they misused when he joined APC.
3. Unlike in other state he visited, Buhari did not handover flag to any APC candidate in Kano. I assume this was deliberately done to avoid Shekarau. Former Governor Shekarau and Kano Central Senatorial flag bearer, was enmeshed in multi billion Naira Arms deal money and currently in court. His relationship with Buhari turned sour when he was Governor of Kano.
4. Buhari finally choose his reelection above integrity. His decision to raise the hand of Ganduje that was alleged to pocket five million dollars kickbacks says a lot about his fight against corruption. Today, Buhari’s anticorruption rhetoric is dead. We are vindicated that his fight against corruption is a scam.
5. In four years of his stewardship, the only thing he can proudly tell Kano people was shutting down border for rice. Buhari failed Kano people. No single project to commission in the state after four years and 2 million votes.
6. It is left for Kano people to decide. Is either they continue to listen to lies and deception OR they join hands with PDP to make Nigeria working again.
7. Buhari is true definition of failure in governance and a desperate incompetent power monster. Thank you.
Fahad Ibrahim Danladi