Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has approved the constitution of the Board of Directors of the Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency.
The Membership of the Board is as follows:
1. Brigadier General Dick Ironabare –Chairman
2. Chief Casca Ogosu –Member
3. Mr Dennis Amachree -Member
4. Prof Emenike Wami -Member
5. Anthony Uzo Ozurumba -Member
6. Uche Mike Chukwuma – Director General
7. Mrs Victoria Chikeka — Member.
The board will be inaugurated on Monday, April 16, 2018 by the Rivers State Governor at the Executive Council Chamber of Government House, Port Harcourt.
Meanwhile, Barrister Nma Omereji has been appointed as the Secretary/Legal Adviser of the Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency.
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.
10th April, 2018.